Winnipeg Emergency Dentistry
Unexpected events like a dental emergency can leave you wondering where to turn for timely assistance. At Sunrise Dental Centre, we offer emergency dental care to get you out of pain and back to enjoying your day. We understand your time is valuable, and we do everything we can to see you the same day as your emergency. That's why we offer extended weekday hours and appointments on Saturdays.
Our team is proud to be there when you need us most, which is why we offer emergency dentistry to Winnipeg, Transcona, North Kildonan, East Kildonan, and Elmwood. You can trust that we will treat you with dignity and compassion, regardless of the circumstances that led to your dental emergency. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
CALL US: (204) 808-1440 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Do I Need Emergency Dentistry?
Some emergencies are obvious, like a knocked-out (avulsed) tooth or a broken dental restoration. However, some instances are not as clear because you may not feel physical pain, or it may be manageable. Whether you experience pain or not, here are a few reasons to seek emergency dental care:
- Chipped or broken tooth
- Knocked-out tooth
- Constant bleeding along the gums
- Abscess on the gums
- Graying tooth
- Severe sensitivity to hot or cold
- Pain when chewing
- Broken or lost dental restoration
If you're not sure if your symptoms qualify as a dental emergency, simply call our office, and our team will provide helpful tips and insight to determine if you require emergency dentistry.
Our Emergency Dental Treatments
We are passionate about providing the diverse range of dental treatments you need, which is why we take a comprehensive approach to dental care. Our team of compassionate dentists consistently makes you a priority. We combine decades of experience with modern technology to meet your needs, even in an emergency situation. Here are some of the emergency dental treatments we offer:
- Same-Day Crowns: A broken or lost dental crown leaves your tooth vulnerable to damage and infection. That's why we offer CEREC® same-day crowns to restore the integrity of your bite and the beauty of your smile.
- Root Canal Therapy: An infected tooth doesn't get better on its own and requires dental intervention to protect your oral health. We offer root canal therapy to get you out of pain and safeguard your dental structures.
- Extractions: A broken, cracked, or severely decayed tooth is a gateway to infection and compromises your oral health. We offer emergency tooth extractions to protect your neighboring teeth from being compromised.
- Surgeries: When you need surgery on your gums or teeth, we offer these services so you can enjoy consistent care from a team you know and trust.
- Avulsed Tooth: A knocked-out tooth requires immediate attention. Our team offers the help you need to try and save your natural tooth structure.
Easy Access for Emergency Services
The last thing on your mind in an emergency are business hours. Our team is committed to providing the emergency dental care you need when you need it most. That's why we offer extended hours of operation, including on Saturdays, and same-day appointments to accommodate your needs. We care about being the reassuring voice you hear when you or a loved one has a dental emergency, and our existing patients can reach us after hours to get the help they need. Our team takes your well-being seriously, and we have multiple dentists available to get you out of pain and on the road to recovery. If you're a new patient, we invite you to call our office, and our compassionate team will get back to you the next business day.
What To Do for a Knocked-Out Tooth
If you or a loved one has an avulsed tooth, gently pick it up by the crown or the top of your tooth. It's vital to avoid touching the root of your tooth. Rinse your tooth in room-temperature water and place it in a glass of milk or saline solution. You may attempt to place your tooth back into the socket, but if you're not comfortable, then you can wait until you arrive at our office and allow our dental team to set your tooth. It's vital to visit our dental office as soon as possible to increase the potential of restoring your tooth to your smile.
Dependable Emergency Dentistry in Winnipeg
You shouldn't wonder where to turn for help during a dental emergency. At Sunrise Dental Centre, we offer compassionate emergency dentistry in Winnipeg. We care about being there for you, which is why we offer after-hours services to our existing patients. If you're a new patient facing a dental emergency after business hours, simply call our office and leave a message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. From alleviating the pain of a toothache to gum surgery, you can count on our team to provide the services you need. Contact us today to learn more about our reliable emergency dental care.
CALL US: (204) 808-1440 REQUEST APPOINTMENT